Suggest a Playground Site
Do you know a deserving location in the Tri-State NY/NJ/CT area? or in Haiti? We’d love to hear from you!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We love locations that fill a need for a large number of children who would not otherwise have opportunities for safe and active play.
Here is what Alexandra’s Playground looks for:
– is it in a neighborhood which lacks opportunities for safe & active play?
– is it in a neighborhood with economic need?
– will the site owner keep the playground open to the community?
– is the site readily accessible to the community?
– will the site owner commit to ongoing maintenance?
– will the site owner complete the necessary site prep?
– will the community be supportive of a new playground?
– will a large number of children use the playground on a regular basis?
A typical NY/NJ/CT Alexandra’s Playground:
– is designed to meet the needs of the community
– is approximately 1600 sq. ft
– uses IPEMA certified equipment, and engineered wood fiber safety surfacing
– may be located at a school or public park
– culminates in a community build