There are a number of ways you can get involved with Alexandra’s Playground! Please contact Lori Hrbek at email@example.com for more information.
- We rely on donations from our generous supporters to achieve our goals and realize our mission. Please donate today.
- We hold regular fundraising events. If you would like to learn about any upcoming events please sign up for our e-newsletter by clicking on the button to the left.
- We enter teams in the NYC Half and Full Marathons every year. If you would like to be part of our team and raise funds for Alexandra’s Playground, please email us.
- Having a birthday party and want to give the gift of play in lieu of presents? We can help you organize that. And the birthday girl or boy will get a special thank you from us.
- We are always interested in hearing about fundraising ideas. If you have an idea that you would like to share, please contact us.
- Do you know of a deserving location in the Tri-State NY/NJ area? or in Haiti? or beyond? We’d love to hear from you! We love locations that fill a need for a large number of children who would not otherwise have opportunities for safe and active play. We require that the site be open to the community when it is not being used for it’s primary purpose; for example – during after school hours and on weekends.
To contribute by mail (and help us save on those credit card processing fees):
34 North Brook Lane
Irvington, NY 10533
Alexandra’s Playground is a not-for-profit I.R.S. Section 501 (3)(c) corporation.